Thursday, September 25, 2008

wat happen to my health???huhu...who can tell me?

Last 2 weeks everyday i felt serious headache from afternoon til nite oso cannot well. I tot it is a normal headache but it just pain on one side. i dunno why even every nite i already slept very early on 10pm and normal foods. dis kind of pain really hard to survive and i tot hv migrain symptom. The answer is out by yesterday when i was seeking for some medical advice at a clinic near to my home. The conversation as below:-


Doctor: what happen to u?

me: everyday i felt headache since last two weeks and it was one side pain only. is it a symptom of migrain?

Doctor: open up ur tongue for testing ur body temperature. Then, doctor check on my blood pressure twice times. He said ur blood pressure is a bit higher than normal. is it ur parent hv same problem?
Me: I think no. how much izit my blood pressure? normally is in wat range?


Doctor: yours are 144 and 94 but normal level is below 140 and 90. u r in hypertension stage 1. r u wear spec?

Me: ohhh...yes, i am.

Doctor: Let me check ur eyes vision on ABC test and u stand over there to read out.

Me: (Just follow d instruction).

After a while..........

Doctor: u nid to wear spec everytimes. ur headache is due to ur eyes vision cannot see far clearly. so better u try to wear ur spec then come back to check again. if still maintain at tat level, i will consider whether to take medicine or not. Now, i juz giv u d medicine for controlling ur headache.

Me: OK.


After taking the medicine, i juz left the clinic and back home.


* Wat happen to my blood pressure??? My living style is healthy - no
smoking, no drinking, no eating outside food tat frequent, and im stil you...y
dis problem still happen to me?? i got no idea anymore!!! can someone help me?
give me d answer for it.....pls!!!!



No comments: